Become a Fundraising Ambassador
Do you have a personal relationship to Evelina London and would like to share your story?
As a fundraising ambassador you can lend support by inspiring your family, friends, colleagues and online networks to support the charity, attending cheque presentations and thanking our supporters.
As an Ambassador we ask that you represent Evelina London Children's Hospital in your community. We want you to help make more people aware of the life changing work that takes place here.
- representing the hospital at events organised by supporters
- speaking at our events, such as our Christmas Carol Concert
- sharing your story at meetings or pitches, such as opportunities to become a company’s charity partner
- sharing news and stories from the hospital with your friends, family and colleagues, and letting them know how they can help
- featuring in our magazine or website
- putting posters or leaflets in your local area
- placing a collection tin in a local business or community area
- recruiting an organisation or group in your networks to support us as their chosen charity of the year
- organise your own fundraising
What can I expect?
We know that life can be busy and at times unpredictable, so we understand that your level of involvement may vary.
As an ambassador we ask you to commit to sharing stories from the hospital and informing people of ways to get involved. This may be by letting your social networks know about an event, sharing or Facebook posts, or nominating us as your work’s charity of the year.
Then please give us a call on 020 7848 4701 for a chat or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.