London Marathon 2020
- Sun 26 Apr 2020
Take on the 2020 London Marathon and help raise money for Evelina London Children's Hospital.
There are two ways you can do this:
You can run for a charity place. We choose runners based on their reasons for running and their commitment to meeting the minimum sponsorship amount, which is £2,500. Therefore, please be specific on how you plan to raise this e.g. £500 from race night, £100 from cake sale at work, etc. Complete the application form using the link below, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know if you have been successful or not. The registration fee will be refunded if you are not successful.
The ballot for the London Marathon has been announced, and if you were lucky enough to bag a place, then you can join #TeamEvelina and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target.Register here
All runners will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party!