Fundraise at school
Fundraise at school to help provide better care and equipment as well as little extras that make a young patient’s stay in hospital more comfortable.
Fundraising can be fun, uniting an educational community behind a shared goal.
Our Community Fundraising Team are on hand to support your school every step of the way in its fundraising efforts. We want to make the experience as enjoyable and successful as possible. We can supply:
- fundraising resources such as branded marketing materials, t-shirts for lead fundraisers, balloons, buckets, tins, railing banners* and useful fundraising guides
- social media promotion
- assets for your school's digital platform
- certificates for your school
- templates for communications to parents about the partnership and for press releases
- an activity calendar of events you may like to take part in, including our fundraising events
- an assembly speaker*
- ongoing support and advice
*Depending on availability/application – only for Charity of the Year partnership
Want to get colourful for your school?
Staff at Evelina London have one birthday wish – to care for even more children and families.
Can you help? Can your school Get Colourful for Evelina London and help make our birthday wish come true?
Whether you’re a parent, pupil, ex-pupil or teacher, register below to receive your free Get Colourful fundraising pack containing everything you need to hold your own Get Colourful day. Just fill in the form further below and select Get Colourful from the drop-down menu in Section 2.
Want help with some ideas?
How about the following;
- Cake and bake sales
- Sponsored walks, runs and cycles – to and from school even!
- Teachers and governors taking part in an organised event
- ‘Readathons' or 'singalongs' either in school or at the local cinema
- Staff v pupil events like football, netball, cricket or even a sports day!
- School discos, PTA quiz or charity nights
- School fetes and craft fairs
Or why not just hold a discussion with your class to get some fundraising ideas – start your school's partnership with us today by filling in the form below: