Fundraising at school for Evelina London
Your school can help provide state-of-the-art equipment as well as little extras that make a child’s stay in hospital more comfortable.
There are many ways you can support your hospital community
Whatever you decide to do, our Community Fundraising Team are on hand to support you and your school every step of the way. We provide ongoing help and advice to make sure your school aces its fundraising drive and is fun for your whole school community.
Our support includes:
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to support your fundraising*
- Branded fundraising materials, t-shirts, balloons, buckets, tins, banners etc.
- An assembly speaker*
- Social media promotion
- Images and logos for you to use on your schools website and social media accounts
- Certificates for your school
- Templates for communications to parents about the partnership and for press releases
- An activity calendar of events you may like to take part in
- Ongoing help and advice
*Depending on staff availability
Choosing Evelina London as your charity of the year
Our Community Fundraising Team are on hand to support your school every step of the way in its fundraising efforts, whether it’s a one off fundraising event or a programme of support across the whole year. We want to make the experience as enjoyable and successful as possible.
Choose Evelina London as your school’s charity of the year and learn about the difference your fundraising makes for the children and young people in Evelina London’s care.
If you would like more information please call us on 020 7848 4701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.