Our supporter promise
Our supporters are incredibly important to us. Without your help, we simply wouldn’t be able to support the amazing work our hospitals carry out every day.
That’s why your trust is vital to us and why we're committed to being fully transparent and accountable to you.
- To be transparent about how we use your donations and share with you the impact your money has on the lives of our patients and the wider Guy’s, St Thomas’ and Evelina London community.
- To respect your choices and contact you in a way which is right for you. We’ll make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us. If you ask us not to contact you, we won't (unless it’s a legal requirement). We’ll only contact you if you’ve provided your details and consented to hear from us.
- A friendly and open response when you get in touch. Our Supporter Care Team are always happy to hear from you, and, if we get things wrong, we’ll be upfront about our mistakes, apologise and fix them.
- To look after your details and fully comply with the relevant laws and regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the Telephone Preference Service.
- Never to sell your data to anyone else or share it without your permission.
For full details on how we will use your details please see our full privacy statement here.
If you have any questions or concerns then please contact our Supporter Care Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.