Become a volunteer
Join #TeamEvelina as a volunteer and help make a difference
Sign up to receive a monthly email of volunteering opportunities. You can pick and choose how and when to lend support, as much or as little as suits. Kindly note that many of our events take place during the summer months.
Please note, we require all our volunteers to be over 18 years old, or accompanied by an adult who must fill in the form on your behalf. We cannot accept submission from anyone under 18 years old.
What can you do?
Event support we hold a range of fundraising events throughout the year which benefit from volunteer support. Get involved by helping to direct guests, setting up equipment and merchandise, and giving out programmes and leaflets.
Community fundraising support this can involve leaflet distribution, selling raffle tickets and placing and monitoring collection tins.
Bucket collections at events we always need lots of fun and friendly volunteers to help us with bucket collections at various events both on the hospital sites and around London too.
Volunteering with us brings a range of benefits, including...
- the feel-good factor from contributing to the vital work of our hospitals
- new skills and life experiences to boost your CV
- flexible opportunities that fit around you
We promise to...
- reimburse travel expenses on proof of receipt (London zones 1-6),
- provide refreshments, or cover reasonable lunch expenses,
- provide full briefings on all roles you opt to undertake,
- ensure you have appropriate supervision and support,
- and provide proof of hours, and references on request for up to 12 months after your volunteer experience has ended.
Please note, you need to be 18 or over to apply for one of these volunteering opportunities. We cannot accept submissions from anyone under 18.